Market research will give you valuable insight into who your customers are and how to find them.
We’ll help you discover what makes your customers ideal for your business – and find you more companies that fit that profile.
Whenever you need:
- Customer feedback on a new product or service
- Opinions on a new company or product name prior to change / launch
- To understand the market place before you enter it
- To clarify what you are doing differently to your competitors
- To grasp the customer journey – is their actual journey different to what you think it should be?
- Gap Analysis – which services or products are certain customers using and which other services or products are relevant to them, that they are unaware of?
Enterprise Marketing can help you collect and interpret the data which will then shape your marketing strategy and help you fine tune your marketing activity.
What do we do?
Secondary research, also know as desk research, is one of the most cost effective ways of gathering information. Utilising existing information, we research competitors in your market and gain insights into current market trends.
Primary research is where we gain fresh information and opinions directly from the market. This can take the form of surveys, questionnaires, focus groups, and mystery shopping to understand the actual customer experience.
If you’re ready to discover everything you need to know about your marketplace and how to approach it, contact us today.
Call us now for a well planned and executed marketing campaign that gets results. Call Karen on 01296 737823.