Full Service Marketing Agency Aylesbury
Enterprise Marketing Solutions is a full service marketing agency based in Aylesbury serving business-to-business companies in Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and parts of Bedfordshire.
We offer the full range of marketing services including marketing strategy, copywriting, digital marketing and more.
Meet the Crew
From left to right: Penny Dablin (Senior Copywriter), Karen Moule (Captain), Fiona Leslie (Communications Officer).
Karen Moule - Captain, Managing Director, Concept Creator, Marketing Strategist, Planner, Organiser and Head Butt Kicker
I’m Karen Moule and I run Enterprise Marketing Solutions. Since I started work in 1986, I’ve been involved with advertising global brands like Panasonic, Sensodyne toothpaste and Baileys, in agencies based in London and in Europe. I’ve also been involved with marketing national brands like National Car Rental, Alamo Rent-a-Car, Unipart and regional brand, Thames Water.
I decided to set up Enterprise Marketing Solutions in 2006 to take all of that expertise and knowledge and apply it to the SME market, the biggest income generators of UK plc. SMEs have a pressing need to ensure that any marketing activity they do really delivers for them because they have limited budgets.
Now after 22 years, I have worked across a wide variety of industry sectors and business sizes, achieving a wide variety of successes. I’m delighted to say that we’ve been helping our clients to stand out in their markets for the right reasons, increase their customers and increase their income.
And it doesn’t matter what your budget is, we will provide the best advice and marketing to suit. Why not take a look at our case studies to see what we’ve been doing and who we’ve been doing it for.
You can work with a designer, a copywriter or a web developer, but if you want to work with a real marketing partner to help your business grow, you need to have a chat with us. We’d love to prove to you why we’re out of this world.
With a love for food, scuba diving, nautical archaeology, cycling, the outdoors, sci-fi movies (can you tell?), closely followed by most other sorts of movies, life is hectic as single mum to Abigail, but I can be tempted anywhere by the offer of a cuppa or a glass of wine!
Penny Dablin - Senior Copywriter
I take the lead role in any copywriting projects we handle and also look after all the back office systems
Bringin a colourful and varied background including computer programming and database administration, life coaching, accountancy and copywriting, my strength is as a problem solver and I’m great in a crisis.
I love learning and read avidly on all sorts of subjects including personal development, copywriting and marketing.
My claim to fame is a video on YouTube with over 2,000,000 views teaching knitting skills!
Fiona Leslie - Communications Officer
An experienced PR professional with more than 15 years’ expertise working in the education sector – predominantly business and management education.
I’ve been lucky enough to work with some of the top business schools, both in house at the Open University and Cranfield School of Management, and in consultancy with institutions including Henley Business School, Lancaster University Management School, ESCP Europe, and Edinburgh Business School.
In the past, I’ve delivered media relations campaigns for clients across the UK and abroad, and my specialism is the development and delivery of national media relations strategies.
Having launched my own consultancy in August 2014 I’m now enjoying working with education clients businesses as an independent expert, and also as an associate with Enterprise Marketing Solutions.
My background is in regional newspaper and radio journalism where one of my claims to fame was providing travel reports from a helicopter every morning in the Unipart Flying Fox, while working at FOX FM in Oxford!
I’m a member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) and in my spare time enjoy travel and cooking. I have also recently been appointed as a Trustee of Second Hope, a charity dedicated to funding research into Secondary Breast Cancer and providing support for those living with the disease.
Our Extended Team
We also work with a 20+ team of others who enable us to deliver the excellent service we provide. We work with approx 6-8 designers, 3 web developers, 3 SEO/social media specialists, a variety of PR specialists in industry sectors, printers, fulfillment houses and other expertise where needed. The benefits to you are:
- One point of contact so instructions are all logged and carried out as requested
- You are kept up to date with every project and when to expect delivery
- You don’t have to deal with umpteen different people – you can get on with running your own business
- We have experience of all of the areas that we use our extended team for, so you can guarantee we vet them, their work and each piece of your project, before you see it, ensuring you have minimal changes to make
- You deal with the most experienced people all the time
- We have selected a team that we have now worked with since, or even before 2006 – we know we can rely on them, so you can rely on us to deliver on time and on budget
- We have been doing this since 2006, we have great clients, great testimonials and we’re continuing to grow – our approach works – for you and for us
- It keeps your price down, as we don’t have to rent an office to house 20+ staff, pay PAYE and take account of sick leave and holidays – our team has a very strong work ethic with you at the centre of our attention
Our Vision, Mission & Values
To be the agency of choice among ambitious industrial, commercial and educational organisations in the UK for high quality, measurable marketing that delivers results.
Our mission is to save these clients from wasting their money and damaging the good name of ‘Marketing’ by providing a beacon of all that is good in the world of B2B Marketing. We are here to maximise every penny that clients spend on marketing and ensure their marketing spend is cumulatively generating a result that is more than the sum of its parts.
We ensure this by clarifying unique, strategic marketing insight and direction; defining a clear and informed strategy, with a strong theme to which all implementation is consistently adhering to; and delivering an easy to follow path of well thought through marketing activity to achieve their goals.
We work with these sectors due to our expertise and experience within these sectors for over 20 years. We are in business to build long term relationships with our clients, deliver the best service and provide up to date advice and value for money that generates a return on their investment.
Our values include:
Appreciation – of our clients, suppliers and staff. We also like to be appreciated.
Trust – We will always be honest with clients, suppliers and staff and expect the same from them.
Relationships – We are all about real relationships, built on the above values; and for the long term.
Flexibility & Choice – We know what we can do for clients, yet how clients want it delivered is up to them. We provide the flexibility to meet their requirements.
OUR 5 STAR RISK-FREE GUARANTEES TO YOU
- Guaranteed no hidden charges, no added extras – unless you want something over and above the agreed price.
- Guaranteed implementation of your marketing strategy . No sitting in a drawer gathering dust – we’ll make sure your marketing happens either in collaboration with you or as a ‘Done For You’ Service’
- Guaranteed ‘jargon-free’ strategic marketing plans. We keep it clear and straight forward.
- Guaranteed flexible payment plan to suit your cash flow needs.
- Guarantee that all work is overseen and signed off by a qualified CIM Chartered Marketer